1. Ya don't force post here, you can declare yer intent with if, tries, aims for and what not but if you call damage and the council is asked to view the fight, force posted attacks will not count and they will leave yo open for damage. Ya don't speed post either. This isn't fair to those entanglements that have more then two people. Give all a chance to post and participate.
2. Practice spars will consist of three posts, three actions per post, you decide how best to use them and wether they are offensive or defensive in nature.
3. Open combat will use as many posts as it takes, just remember you now have 5 actions, you must decide how to use them, so before engaging in combat truly be aware of your limitations. All combat is judged by council if it involves a capture, or a kill. This is a NO kill room and you can only be killed if the other player agrees to it.
4. This is Marvel, no one ever really truly dies. If you fight tot he death it must be agreed upon by both players and scripted so we can use that to bring back the char later if someone elses wishes him or her.
5. Keep the OOC about the fight to messengers or opm, those who bitch in the room will find themselves escorted from the room, FORCIBLY.