- Adrenaline Surge: Jesse can temporarally increase her strength to Remarkable level for 1-10 turns.
- True Flight: Jesse inherited her flight abilities from her mother and can attain Incredible air speed. This can be increased by using the "Quick Formula".
- Hyperspeed: Jesse uses her father's formula to accelerate to Class 3000 speed and can fly for a limited time. When the forula is activated she can perform the following
- Deliver 50 "Typical" Blows in a round
- Jesse can move so fast she is able to perform Extra Attacks with Shift-X ability.
- Multiple attacks that inflict up to Amazing damage to a target
- Spectrum Shifting: Jesse can run so quickly as to cause light to begin to slow, and experience Red Shift. Which will allow them to view the lower spectrum of light that is normally invisible to the unaided human eye.
- To hit Jesse in top gear a Red FEAT to is required for anything other than an area effect or Psychic attack. If she is making multiple attacks against the same target the FEAT is reduced to Yellow.
- Considered Unearthly rank for Fighting for multiple attacks and evading.
- Considered Unearthly rank for Agility for dodging and catching projectiles.
- Considered Unearthly rank for Intuition for initiative.
- Jesse is considered to have Monstrous Endurance for movement and tiring purposes.
Note: Others may be able to use the "Quick Formula", at the GM's option. Current depictions indicate that the formula is nothing more than a potential conduit to the Speed Force, which seems to have a mind of its own when selecting those who can access it.
- Goggles: These are prescription goggles that help Jesse see.
Jesse is Near-sighted. Jesse must say the Quick Formula "3X2(9YZ)4A" aloud to begin using her Hyperspeed.
Trivia: Super Heroes, Detective
Conglomerate III, Justice Society, Speedster Community, Titans
Jesse Chambers inherited powers from both of her parents: Liberty Belle, a super-strong heroine of World War II, and the late Johnny Chambers, a.k.a. Johnny Quick. Johnny, a super-speedster who drew energy from the Speed Force by mentally envisioning a specific geometrical construct nearly unimaginable in three-dimensional space, taught teenage Jesse his formula, hoping she would follow in his footsteps.
Instead, she devoted her life to academia, studying super-heroes of the past and present and her college dissertation was devoted primarily to the original members of the Justice Society of America. As a result, Jesse was a semi-reclusive student before eventually being tempted into action as Jesse Quick. During this time, Jesse met fellow speedster Wally West, the Flash, and the two quickly developed a close bond.
However, their bond became severely tested when Wally temporarily passed over the mantle of the Flash to Jesse in a manipulative attempt to show Impulse the responsibility of a being a hero. Despite Wally's good intentions, this act caused Jesse to become bitter towards him, and the two have only recently begun mending their friendship. Later, while battling the evil speedster known as Savitar alongside Earth's other speedsters, Jesse's heroic resolve intensified when her father became one with the Speed Force, giving his life to save her from an attack by Lady Savitar.
Following her father's funeral, Jesse turned to running his corporation, Quickstart, in the hopes of preserving it for the future. Jesse's relationship with her mother has become strained due to the fact that her mother blames heroism for Johnny Quick's death. In recent months, Jesse was granted the opportunity to say goodbye to her father when Johnny Quick's spirit manifested inside the Speed Force.
When the original Titans decided to get back together again, they each brought one new member with them. As a means to help finally bury the hatchet with Jesse, and help her become a hero in her own right (like she hasn't already), Wally picks Jesse as his addition to the team.
Almost immediately following the team's reformation, the group is attacked by the newly reformed H.I.V.E., and though aided by Superman, it's Jesse's detective skills, quick thinking and leadership which ultimately organizes and wins the day.